Blackened Swordfish RecipeCategory: SwordFish Recipes
1. Swordfish steaks or fillets, skin removed (6 to 8 ounce, ½ inch thick)
2. marjoram or dried oregano, finely chopped fresh (1tbsp) or dried (1 1/2tsp)
3. thyme leaves, finely chopped fresh (1tbsp) or dried (1 1/2tsp)
4. freshly ground white pepper (1tsp)
5. salt (2tsp)
6. cayenne pepper (1 1/2tsp)
7. pure olive oil (1/4c)
Method Of Preparation:-
1. Take a mixing bowl; add chopped thyme, oregano, pepper, salt and cayenne in it. Mix all the ingredients properly.
2.Take an iron frying pan, place it over high heat and heat the pan for about 5 to 10 minutes until it gets red hot. Rub half of the olive oil on both sides of fish fillets and then pat one side of the fillet with mixture of herbs.
3. Now place the fish fillets in red hot pan with herb side down for about 2 minutes. Take a nonstick pan, add rest of the olive oil in it and then place it over standard heat.
4. Now turn the fish fillets from the red hot pan to this nonstick pan and cook them for about 4 to 6 minutes, it depends upon the thickness of fillets. When the fish gets cooked then takes off the pan from heat and serves it hot. In a serving dish.
More Fish Recipes
- Swordfish Skewers Recipe
- Grilled Herb Crusted Swordfish With Lemon Butter Recipe
- Grilled Swordfish With Cucumber Lime Salsa Recipe
- Citrus Swordfish With Citrus Salsa Recipe
- Swordfish and Caponata Sandwiches Recipe
- Grilled Swordfish Salad
- Swordfish Steaks with Arugula and Basil Sauce Recipe
- Mediterranean Stuffed Swordfish Recipe
- Swordfish In Calabrian Style Recipe
- Grilled Marinated Swordfish Recipe