Monkfish Stir Fry RecipeCategory: MonkFish Recipes
1. Monk fish (1lb)
2. dry sherry (2tbsp)
3. low sodium soy sauce (1tsp)
4. zucchini or summer squash, cut into 1/2 pieces (1c)
5. green pepper (1/2)
6. julienned carrot (1)
7. onion cut into wedges (1large)
8. celery, cut diagonally (2stalks)
9. minced garlic (2cloves)
10. pea pods (1/2lb)
11. vegetable oil (2tbsp)
Method of preparation:-
1. Take monk fish, cut it into 1 inch cubes and then place it in a bowl. Just cover the fish with sherry and then mix it in the garlic and soy sauce.
2. Take a frying pan, place it over high heat, add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil and then cook onions and celery for about 30 seconds, while stirring. Add carrot and again cook for 1 minute. Now add green pepper and squash and stir fried for 30 seconds.
3. Clear out the center of the pan and then add the remaining 1tablespoon of vegetable oil. Add the fish cubes that have been lifted out of the marinade.
4. Press the fish cubes down on the pan surface and then cook it for about 3 minutes. Add the pea pods on the top of all, cover the pan and cook for 2 minutes on low heat. When it gets ready then serve it immediately.
Number of servings 4
More Fish Recipes
- Monkfish Soup Recipe
- Monk Fish with Zucchini and Yogurt Recipe
- Monkfish Kebabs with Peppers Recipe
- Monkfish with Lemon Oil On Green Lentils Recipe
- Monkfish Stew Recipe
- Poached Monkfish Recipe
- Fried Monkfish Coated with Rice Noodles Recipe
- Roast Monkfish with Parma Ham, Pesto Noodles and A Sauce Vi Recipe
- Monkfish Oreganata Recipe
- Bombay Monkfish Recipe