Indian Basa RecipeCategory: Basa Fish Recipes
Indian Basa recipe is a delicious recipe which is served with spicy vegetable rice and yogurt.
1. 4 Indian Basa fillets
2. 1 egg
3. 2 tsp hot spices mix or garam masala
4. 1cup flour
5. 1 tsp ground coriander
6. 1 tsp ground cumin
7. 1 tsp chili powder
8. 1 large bowl Yogurt
9. 1/2 cucumber – diced,
10. 4 tbsp Freshly chopped mint
11. Cooking Oil
12. Salt to taste
1. Take a large bowl. Put the yogurt, mint and cucumber and blend thoroughly. Place the bowl in the refrigerator.
2. Mix the flour and spices. Beat an egg in a bowl .Dip the fillets in the egg and then coat with the flour mix.
3. Heat cooking oil in a large pan. Fry the fish fillets till cooked on both sides. Serve hot with the yogurt prepared with mint and coriander.